Original topic:

Galaxy Watch LTE Canada

(Topic created on: 11-01-2018 06:49 AM)
Rambo
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I've got my new Galaxy Watch LTE yesterday and was using it with Note 9. It's weird that the watch isn't showing any notifications related to GMAIL, WhatsApp and Instagram. I've selected all these apps to be notified in the Wearable App. Tried resetting the watch. Still didn't work. Any idea why. Help needed. Thanks
0 Likes
6 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hi @Rambo, have you ensured that the notifications on your phone's Galaxy wearable settings are correct?
https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061433/
If the issue persists and all the settings (on the phone, watch and specific app) seem in order I would suggest taking the device into your local Samsung Service Center so they can inspect it physically.
-Irene
MAP
Active Level 7
Wearables
Where you on lte or on Bluetooth connection?
Rambo
Active Level 1
Wearables
@Moderator - Irene, yes I have set the notification settings correct. Maybe I should take your advice and go see the service center. Thanks
0 Likes
Rambo
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hi @Map, currently I'm on Bluetooth and on both bluetooth and wifi at home and work.
0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Wearables
They've released an update for connectivity issue, have you upgraded it? On Bluetooth Im a bit clueless, mine was not on lte because my phone was not on but when I'm on Bluetooth or lte it work if my phone is powered. I've turn off my WiFi since it was draining my battery
Rambo
Active Level 1
Wearables
Thank you @ Map, the problem is solved. I've reset the watch and restarted my Note9. Connected them back together and it works fine now. I'm receiving the notifications on my watch. Thank you so much.
0 Likes