Galaxy Watch - Wake Up Setting

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 09:03 AM)
Ulkinos
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Hi everyone,

Hope you are having an awesome day! :smiling-face:

I came up with a question todat that I thought would be so useful.

Is there any way to set you watch to track the time when you fall asleep and then wake you up after let say 8 hours?

Thank you! Please help me, that would be such a great tool!
21 Comments
mytech
Expert Level 3
Wearables
I'd like this feature, Iknow my device detects when I roughly go to bed and get up but if it could set an alarm so I don't over sleep could prove useful 🤷‍♂️
Wearables
Just curious. Why don't you just set an alarm wake you up? What is the different if alarm feature in the sleeping app?
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Wearables
Ok, say I goto bed 10pm, I would like to get up @6am bc 8 hrs is enough sleep for me 🤷♂️ I set the alarm for this...
But say I fall asleep @9pm I would like my phone to be actually smart and set an alarm for 5am 🤷♂️ seems kinda trivial but I'm sleep nerd, can't have too much and can't have too li'l 🤦♂️
Wearables
Ah...so you want exactly 8 hour sleep no matter when you fall asleep. Gotcha!
Wearables
Hi Ulkions,

If you wear your watch sleeping and in your Sansung Health enable the Sleep features, Samsung Health on your phone will show your sleeping info. Like when you go to bed, when you wake up...etc. For wake you up features, like I comment above. Maybe use the alarm function on the watch. I set alarm to wake me up on watch everyday. 🙂
Ulkinos
Active Level 4
Wearables
hello Tallman, thank you for your response. I know how to set an alarm, but would be nice if watch could track 8 hours sleep and then wake me up. The duration of your actual sleep time reflects your overall feeling.
Wearables
You can suggest to Samsung that adding this useful feature. 👍🏼
Wearables
you can use bixby routines. hehe.
Ulkinos
Active Level 4
Wearables
does it track my sleep? 😱
0 Likes