Original topic:

Galaxy Watch some apps not updating

(Topic created on: 08-13-2019 04:40 PM)
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
Since May 28 the Samsung Health update won't install to my 46mm Galaxy Watch (LTE) and now the new Gear Music and Here WeGo apps are doing the same thing. They stay stuck on "transferring to watch" or "installing" and I've left it for 30 minutes and it actually has disconnected my watch but still thinks its installing.

Samsung, wtf is going on with the updates for this watch? I want a refund on my watch if this is the crap I can expect where I can't get app updates! This is a widespread issue by comments on the apps pages and across other forums of people complaining. I had also done a factory reset on my watch back at the beginning of June to test the Samsung Health update still with no luck. 

You guys are incompetent and over a month now with no fix (well for the Health app update from May 28) and now other apps (one a Samsung app and the other isn't) are having this issue means you guys effed something up on the watch itself.

FIX THIS!
ibrahim
Active Level 1
Wearables
mines finally updated successfully yesterday, all Samsung watch updates
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
Still no luck for me, just tried after seeing your update but no luck on my end. Glad it's updated for you. Is your watch LTE model or no? Mines LTE and been wondering if it's isolated to the LTE models or not.
0 Likes
ibrahim
Active Level 1
Wearables
Hey, non-LTE but I had the LTE version last week and returned it for the NON LTE because Rogers does not support the Galaxy Watch LTE version yet.

I updated the watch apps before the latest software update and it worked, so I'm guessing it's the latest software update that is causing this issue (but could be wrong)
0 Likes
ACris
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
this issue has been extremely upsetting to deal with. the support personnel is not helpful... I lost completely trust with sansung product quality and customer service
0 Likes
AEM
Beginner Level 3
Wearables
I have the same issue and is been almost 3 months. None of the Samsung apps update on my galaxy watch LTE.
0 Likes
fab420
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
bought a lte model and same issue !!!!! my non lte one is all good no trouble at all no signal cuting when instaling will retun it its really disapointing at that price point and from samsung should of fix that issue right away
mtcampbell1
Beginner Level 4
Wearables

The exact same issue... None of the apps will update and watch isn't even lasting 8 hours because the contacts app is using over 90% of battery... Completely useless right now

0 Likes
Samsung_v36sFax
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

i have same problem here several app. do no update.

i have sent my galaxy watch lte 3 times to samsung for repair.... after 6 weeks they told me they never receive the watch but i check with fedex and prove them they did receive it.  they ask again for the receip. Finaly after numerous call, to know what happen with my watch they just told nothing about what is the problem and will pay me back my money in 15 to 20 days. i will go buy an apple watch as soon as i receive my money!!!

0 Likes
DKMTL
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Same issue here for months! I finally tried factory reset of watch but it didn't fix the issue. Crazy.
0 Likes
PedroLupo
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

Not updating also my LTE.

It is a shame for Samsung to have an issue like this open for more than six months!!!!!

0 Likes