Original topic:

Galaxy buds live skin caps

(Topic created on: 10-28-2020 05:25 PM)
spewguy
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables

Hi!

There is a product that is available in the. US and UK for a better fit on the galaxy buds live, it's called skin caps, or sleeves. It goes on the bottom of the earbud where it goes into the ear in order that it doesn't go so far into the ear, and it also helps with ANC apparently. According to what I've seen, you're are supposed to be in touch with Samsung customer service in order to get them sent to you for free. However all the representatives that I spoke to have heard of it nor were they able to help me in the slightest. does anybody know what I'm talking about and does anyone have any experience in the area or has had any success in this area that could maybe help me out? Thanks!

18 Comments
spewguy
Active Level 2
Wearables
thanks so much!
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Wearables
I got my replacement from Samsung Canada support, thanks for the tips!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi erwin, Thanks for sharing the information here.

0 Likes
spewguy
Active Level 2
Wearables
Samsung Canada says they don't offer. not sure they understood what I was talking about TBH tho. lol
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi spewguy, Did you contact the live chat support? If not, I suggest you to contact them and let us know their response.

0 Likes
spewguy
Active Level 2
Wearables
I have. I just get passed around from different service people. I don't think they have a clear protocol in this regard yet
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi spewguy, We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please contact the support by email using the below link and let us know their response.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/email-technical-question/

0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Wearables
Should probably try again. My co-worker got his skin caps for the buds live too from Samsung Canada chat support. Recommend using the link keagan stated.
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi erwin, Thanks for sharing this information regarding the skin caps. I appreciate your help.