Original topic:

Galaxy buds right ear not working

(Topic created on: 11-17-2019 12:04 PM)
maxvlachos01
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

My 1 week old galaxy buds randomly started having problems. The right ear is connected and the touchpad works but theres 0 sound, they're almost brand new, they've never fell. I've tried repairing, reseting the buds, using another device but the issue persists.

The buds software version is R170XXU0ASJ2 

The galaxy wearable version is : 2.2.27.19083061

Using a galaxy note 10+ (SM-N975F).

Please help me fix this, it must be some kind of software issue

0 Likes
3 Comments
Ray1
Expert Level 2
Wearables

I have Galaxy buds with the same version # and same Galaxy Wearable # as you that I bought with my S10 that I received when they were first released and have no problems with sound.

Should be on warranty

0 Likes
heartRobber47
Active Level 3
Wearables
sometimes the problem occurs to me as well what you can do is . connect the earbuds try reset them sometime it helps , how you gonna reset is go.to wearable app open it then, go to About earbuds there you will find a option called reset buds tap on it i hope this will help you
0 Likes
Options
Wearables

Hi @maxvlachos01!

Sorry to hear that! You can try accessing the "Get help" tab in Samsung members that gets you in touch with a live service that can help you troubleshoot and figure out the source of the problem. My guess is that there is an issue with the communication between the earbuds and the phone - whether its a Bluetooth or volume issue, Im not too sure. If you try the get help tab and still have difficulties, I can try and help more! Please keep us updated:)

Cheers,

Jeremy:)

0 Likes