Original topic:

Galaxy watch - How to make notifications vibrate BUT make alarm sound

(Topic created on: 10-17-2018 06:51 PM)
uwengdori
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
so at work I have my notifications only vivrate by having Notification volume as zero, but it seems Notification is tied to alarm volume as well because I hope to wake up in the morning with both sound and vibration but only vibration happens. Alarm does sound if I increase notification volume but so does my general notifications from messages. Any help appreciated.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Habsfan
Expert Level 2
Wearables
that's weird, as when my sound profile is set to just vibrate my alarm still makes a sound
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hey @uwengdori, alarm sound should vibrate even when the ringtone volume is set to vibrate. Alarms have their own volume which is set inside the alarm. Go to the alarm, press where it says "Alarm Sound" and adjust the volume on the bottom of the screen.
-Jenna
0 Likes
uwengdori
Active Level 3
Wearables
@Moderator - Hi Jenna Thank you for the reply. I was talking about galaxy watch and wanted to check (sorry didnt mention in contents as I wrote in wearable topic) if thats what you meant. Im aware my note has separate alarm sound control.
0 Likes
Samsung_cRAgyat
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

I'm not able to set the alarm to vibrate on the galaxy watch.  My notifications are set to vibrate and I would prefer that the alarm vibrate instead of making a sound.  Is there a way to change the settings?

0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hey @uwengdori, you should be able to set a specific alarm volume in the galaxy watch as well.
-Jenna
0 Likes
George70
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

There are settings within the alarm on my galaxy watch. But the notification settings override them. If I mute notifications then it mutes the alarm too, and changing the alarm settings won't make it ring. The alarm will only ring when notification sounds are turned on, irregardless of the settings I choose within the alarm. 

0 Likes