Original topic:

Got A Galaxy Active. Anyone Switch From An Apple Watch?

(Topic created on: 01-14-2020 09:57 AM)
xiLLeNtz
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
I just switched from my Apple Watch to a Galaxy Active. Not going to lie, it's a nice watch but I'm not loving it. But it feels good having a watch that works with the phone I own 😂🤣.

Has anyone else switched from an Apple Watch to a Galaxy Watch? Any tips? Any apps that make good use of the health data it captures other than Samsung Health?

8 Comments
dance2020
Active Level 5
Wearables
I haven't even had a watch like a Fitbit, Samsung watch or apple so IDK
0 Likes
Active Level 3
Wearables
do you read Samsung Galaxy Applications?
0 Likes
xiLLeNtz
Active Level 3
Wearables
no, what's that?
Geico
Active Level 8
Wearables
Go to the galaxy store on your phone and look at the watch area. Bunch of apps and watch faces.
Active Level 3
Wearables
because my Samsung Galaxy s9+ in my location is very bad for me
0 Likes
Active Level 3
Wearables
I don't know how can trust galaxy Stop after from Google store🤔
0 Likes
TBone
Expert Level 1
Wearables
I thought about getting a Samsung watch several times over the last few years. but I'm kind of glad I haven't bought one yet because I do have a Galaxy Gear Fit 2. honestly I really don't wear my Gear Fit 2 that much so I figured that I would save my money and not buy one. because the Galaxy watches I can't really see having that many useful features to me, other than possibly time and fitness tracker but you can save yourself the money just buy something cheaper like a Fitbit and be totally fine. also if you look at places like eBay or Amazon there are a whole lot of "like new" Galaxy watches that people have bought and probably the novelty wore off very quickly than they put them up for sale on eBay.
Active Level 3
Wearables
thanks
0 Likes