Original topic:

I'm loving my new Galaxy Watch!

(Topic created on: 03-14-2019 04:53 PM)
supermanda
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Thanks Samsung for the new watch and proving my hubby wrong. He didn't really believe I'd get it but with a little patience, it finally arrived this week! #NewYearNewYou contest. My kids loved the big box it came in and popping the bubble wrap! First stair session yesterday and I crushed 63 flights but now the dilemma is should I count it that or go with 74 like the watch recorded? No matter, I was sparkly either way! PS if you have one,  do you have a tempered glass protector on it? I'm paranoid about wrecking it,  left the little film on it so far. 

5 Comments
Echo1
Expert Level 4
Wearables
very pleased for you....
enjoy
czamek1980
Active Level 6
Wearables
For my s3 watch I got glass screen protector for the front on Amazon. it's like 20$ for 3 spares.
Wearables
I think the new Galaxy Watch do not need the glass protector. I have it wear all day for couple months already. No Scratch at all. Good quality.
supermanda
Active Level 3
Wearables
thanks!
0 Likes
Wearables
I have been using my Galaxy watch since pre-order and I ALWAYS use a screen protector because that is just me. @Supermanda, enjoy your new watch if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask :)