Original topic:

In-Watch Purchase

(Topic created on: 09-30-2018 05:45 AM)
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
Hey guys,

I downloaded a watchface with a 12h trial. Once the trial period expired, I was asked if I wanted to buy it or not and although my credit card is into my Samsung Account, every time I click Purchase on the watch face to purchase the full version it says "Purchase couldn't be completed".

Has anyone ever had that problem and can anyone help me fix this. Happens on a Samsung Galaxy Gear watch.

Thanks,
0 Likes
4 Comments
Jonathan34
Expert Level 1
Wearables
I've never tried purchasing via the watch, have you tried to just buy it through the app store?
0 Likes
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Wearables
I cant sadly since there a free trial. what it does is that when the 24h expires it says on the watch that the trial is over and suggests to buy it there. if I go on the APP itself is just asks if I want to apply or uninstall. I can buy on the app itself just not able to do so on the watch which I will probably want have to do ever again except for that watch face.
0 Likes
Wearables
I would double check your credit card information and also see if there is an option to "purchase apps from watch" on the wearables app.
and last thing to check, do you have to put in your password for security everytime you make a purchase? is watch asking for password/pin? might have to disable that if it is...
0 Likes
Choquette67
Active Level 6
Wearables
thanks for the help, still not working.
0 Likes