Original topic:

Issue with Galaxy Wearable App

(Topic created on: 09-18-2020 04:58 PM)
itsGill
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables
I need to turn ON AOD on my Active 2 through app so I can change AOD settings but it is not turning ON from the app but it is working from the watch.

11 Comments
keagan
Options
Wearables

HI TaljitGill, Please try to clear the cache for the Galaxy Wearable app by following the instruction below. Settings >> Apps >> Search for "Galaxy Wearable" >> Storage >> Clear cache.

0 Likes
itsGill
Active Level 6
Wearables
I try that even try to reinstall the app.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi TaljitGill, We are not aware of this being a known issue, but would definitely want to get this working for you. Please perform wipe cache partition by following the instructions below.

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
  3. When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message may show briefly before the Android Recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight Wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Bixby / Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight Yes, then press the Bixby / Power key to select.
  8. When the process is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
  9. Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.
itsGill
Active Level 6
Wearables
@keagan follow the all steps still unable to turn that on, no matter how many times I click or slide that.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Thanks for your patience @ TaljitGil.

I suggest you to backup all your data and perform a Factory Reset. 

It will restore your phone to its original factory settings, erasing all your data in the process. Because of this, it’s important to back up information before you do a factory reset.

itsGill
Active Level 6
Wearables
I will try and if that doesn't resolve this issue. then? I need to login again on my all accounts. you know what I means like 1-2 hours.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

HI TaljitGill, I agree that performing this is irksome and time-taking for you. The Factory Reset is an effective and last resort method of troubleshooting for mobile phones. If that doesn't resolve the issue, then the team will review the Log Files and will get back to you.

itsGill
Active Level 6
Wearables
okay, so I am back again after resetting my device note10plus and watch active 2 and still not turning on.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi TaljitGill, 

Firstly, I would like to appreciate your patience in performing all the troubleshooting steps I mentioned earlier.

I suggest you to get the device examined by the authorized technician to check the root cause of the issue. Please reach out to live chat support and they will help you to set up the service.

www.samsung.com/ca/livechat

0 Likes