Original topic:

[LEAK] Galaxy Buds+ Hands-On

(Topic created on: 02-08-2020 09:53 PM)
seobro
Active Level 6
Options
Wearables

Despite there being less than 4 days to Unpacked 2020, the leaks don't seem to stop. Found on Twitter by @rquandt, people already have their hands on the Galaxy Buds+ that are set to be announced on Feb 11th, 2020.

These Galaxy Buds+ are successors to the original "Galaxy Buds" that released with the Galaxy S10 last year at Unpacked, and boast upgrades in battery life and sound/call quality. I'll produce a full comparison of specs when the product is official, but these are looking to be a nice upgrade from the original Buds.

Images below:

Galaxy Buds Plus (1).jpg

Galaxy Buds Plus (2).jpg

Buds Plus.jpg

Buds Plus-2.jpg

Buds Plus-4.jpg

7 Comments
seobro
Active Level 6
Wearables

As an additional side note, the Galaxy Buds+ have leaked inside Samsung's Galaxy Wearable app.Galaxy Buds Plus (3).jpg

This screenshot is from today; so I assume if you go and check your app you should see it too!

Wearables
Maybe that's why I got wearable update yesterday morning. The update took 5 seconds then done. 🤔
seobro
Active Level 6
Wearables
Maybe it'll be longer than a 5 seconds update after Feb 11 😏😏
0 Likes
Wearables
I seriously doubt it, these bad boys were rumoured to have Bluetooth connectivity in both earbuds so you can use the right or left, I think some improvements and adjustments for ambience and probably some EQ adjustments based on the supposedly higher quality driver.

On top of this instead of one outer mic it has two, hopefully for better clarity on calls and the reverse noise canceling thing.
0 Likes
Wearables
Other than that, not likely that they got any major upgrades able to extend the update instillation to anything greater than a few seconds.
0 Likes
ZenoKnite
Active Level 7
Wearables
Awesome! my gear iconx2018 is kinda messed up now cuz the touchpad keeps going off on my left earbud randomly. This might be the alternative I go for to replace the old ones. I am interested in hearing what's new about the buds+
seobro
Active Level 6
Wearables
Not much has changed fundamentally from the original Galaxy Buds; they're mainly iterative upgrades.

You can expect:
- Better sound quality thanks to improved drivers
- Better mic quality (allegedly) because the Buds+ now have three microphones
- Better battery life (I believe it's now an 11 hour total playtime with an additional 22 hours with the case)

And i believe the Buds+ are physically a glossy finish as opposed to the matte one of the Buds.

Of course, all potential specs based on speculation but we'll know for sure in 3 days 😏