Original topic:

Left galaxy bud is very quiet

(Topic created on: 05-13-2019 12:38 PM)
Garretd
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables

Hi, this is my 2nd set of galaxy buds after the first ones had the same issue of playing painfully quiet, my 2nd pair has started to do the same! It connects and all the functions work except for the sound it is extremely quiet in the left bud, I've tried cleaning out the ear piece, and it's on the newest firmware, I've tried videos where I change the equalizer and stuff, but no luck. Any help would be appreciated, thank you in advance 

0 Likes
4 Comments
Options
Wearables

Hey @Garretd,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your Galaxy Buds... sounds like you've gone through extensive troubleshooting already! One more thing—have you tried resetting the earbuds? Make sure they're connected before you do:

1. Open the Galaxy Wearable app.
  2. Press the menu button on the top right.
  3. Select your Galaxy Buds.
  4. Press "About earbuds".
  5. Press "Reset earbuds".
  6. Press "Reset" to confirm.

If you've already tried this or it doesn't work for you, we can troubleshoot further 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Zora
Active Level 5
Wearables
@garretd Have you tried to customize your sound to your ears? You do have that option available. you will find this in your settings. Maybe a monitor could guide you in that department.
0 Likes
uzairm87
Active Level 8
Wearables
no its bcuz the wax gets into the buds. happens with my gear icon x all the time. I t kind of broke while I was cleaning and it's the only way to clean
0 Likes
Alysa5420
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

This is a few years later but for anyone who comes here to find help with this. I had air pods and either of them would do this but it wouldn't play any music, this will sound bazar but if you **bleep** on the speaker area of the ear bud it will unclog the ear bud and should work. Also I recommend putting a tissue or something over it before doing this. 

0 Likes