Did you mean: 

Original topic:

My galaxy buds+ mic is not working

(Topic created on: 05-18-2020 02:55 AM)
hannahmlm
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hello i hope someone can help me but since the first day i bought my buds, i cant use the microphone, if im shooting a video the mic on my phone is the one working and not the mic on my buds, i think my buds mic is broken, can someone help me? Btw im using note 10+ but i don't think it matters :( 
5 Comments
Charlon
Active Level 7
Wearables
try to go inside your Bluetooth connection make sure mic is enabled. if did not work try to forget pairing from your phone and reset pairing on your buds.
hannahmlm
Active Level 1
Wearables
thank you but i've done everything but still nothing happens,, does your mic in your buds works whenever you took a video? because mine keeps using the mic on my phone and not on the mic of the buds :(
0 Likes
Charlon
Active Level 7
Wearables
yes, but i'm usinf a different earbuds tho
0 Likes
Reesch
Expert Level 5
Wearables
It should be possible to set the Tap and Hold function to switch the Galaxy Buds mic on and off via the Wearables App while on a call. Wearbles App > Touchpad > Tap Left or Right under 'Touch and hold touchpad' > Make your selection. When performing this action you won't see a notification on your phone, so I advise trying these steps next time you're on a call to see if the problem persists. Check out page 26 of the user manual for more information. 

Hope it helps.
hannahmlm
Active Level 1
Wearables
thank you but i cant see the switch for the galaxy buds+ mic on and off, where can i possibly find it?
0 Likes