Original topic:

No Samsung Health Monitor

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 12:28 PM)
DanielSia
Beginner Level 4
Options
Wearables
Is it just me or, after updating my galaxy watch active 2 to the latest tizen version 5.5.0.1. I can't find the samsung health monitor (for ECG, Blood Pressure etc). Anyone facing this issue as well? Or the app are not supported in this country ? 
7 Comments
Visva11
Active Level 6
Wearables
bro, 5.5 doesn't mean u get ecg and bp. those functions are still pending approval by Malaysian authorities.
DanielSia
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
oh chehhh... hahahaha thanks bro!
Visva11
Active Level 6
Wearables
hahaha...no worries bro. alot of people confused also.. hope samsung will get the approval and will roll out the update soon
JasonYong
Active Level 1
Wearables
why need approval? is our device, Samsung just need to declare the data is for reference only
0 Likes
Visva11
Active Level 6
Wearables
didnt u hear that FDA also just approved bro? although for reference everything need to be approved...just like how u would want a simple electrical appliances to be approved by sirim? maybe because there is a separate hardware for ecg and bp.. i think so. it's a simple logic bro
0 Likes
Bartmp8
Active Level 3
Wearables
It is only approved in Korea and US at the moment. You can change the region of your watch but I'm not sure what that will do to your warranty and Samsung Pay settings.

join us here:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/173014736710054/?ref=share
0 Likes
Flashben
Active Level 3
Wearables
Which meant Galaxy Watch 3 got approval earlier..?
0 Likes