Original topic:

Samsung Canada... hurry up with the Galaxy Watch LTE fix already!

(Topic created on: 12-18-2019 08:02 AM)
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
Samsung Canada, you are grossly incompetent and/or lazy and this needs to end! 7 months now (and counting) that the Galaxy Watch LTE (SM-R805W) has been broken and no fix has been released.

This issue was fixed in other countries within 1-2 months yet Samsung Canada still has not fixed this device! This is an expensive high-end device and your customers expect a certain level of service that when you break your own device by releasing broken firmware updates that it should be fixed in a reasonable timeframe. 7 months and counting is NOT reasonable by any means! 

I've already filed a BBB complaint but was not happy with the response and the ridiculous process to get my refund so I didn't bother going through all those hoops and BS but I expected an update by now. 

I will start contacting legal firms soon about possible class action against Samsung Canada for this disgusting display of disregard towards your customers who have been left 7 months with a semi-broken device due to your negligence in releasing a broken firmware update and not addressing the issue in a reasonable timeframe. 

Get your acts together otherwise this watch and my Note10+ are the last Samsung products I will ever purchase. I've been a loyal long time Samsung customer with all my phones before smartphones and again since the Galaxy S3 and home appliances, TV'S and so on but I (and I am sure many others feel the same right now) will no longer buy your products if this is the level of service (or lack of service) we can now expect from Samsung Canada. 

7 Comments
vape
Active Level 10
Wearables
Well my friend that's a very interesting rant. I suppose if you feel that salty about something you should sell if and stop using it altogether. That's just my outlook.

Taking Samsung to court would be a waste of time since it hasn't harmed you in anyways. Technically speaking it still functions in way it's supposed to with a few bugs which all Samsung has to do it say it's in process of being fixed.
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
I just think large corporations have a responsibility to their customers and to make sure the devices we buy from them are properly updated and functioning properly. They won't learn if customers just become passive and just take it. They need to be held accountable.

Samsung USA I believe fixed this in June. Some other countries by information I found had fixed by July so why has Samsung Canada still not fixed this issue? It's not right that they can get away with being lazy and not fix something that was broken in a firmware update that they released to us.

As for selling, I spent too much money on these devices to take a hit and spend again on other devices. I have other responsibilities that come before buying new devices so soon.
oooOmitoOooo
Active Level 10
Wearables
no ticket number, no problem...

(:
0 Likes
Wearables
also with update they are bad
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
Bad would be an improvement. This is just ridiculous and unacceptable at this point!
0 Likes
Wearables
sometimes I feel it would've been right to go into the apple ecosystem. at least rest can be assured...
0 Likes
Wearables
I regret buying this watch, Samsung could care less about fixing problems. App store is terrible, 10 million watch faces to choose from but no solid usable apps. Tizen was supposed to be so much better but can't be without support!