Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch Active

(Topic created on: 08-09-2019 08:42 AM)
Krista2422
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Just some advice on this watch. DO NOT BUY IT! If you're looking for something to track your health and fitness then this is not the watch for you. This watch over calculates calories burned. In one day it said that I burned over 19,000 calories in one day -Active Calories - over 21,000 calories combined. For anyone that have used fitness trackers before and know anything about the body and fitness knows this is a far shot from accurate. I researched some information and solutions and it seems A LOT of customers are having the same issue with no resolution. I have contacted Samsung numerous times through sending error reports, phone calls, online chats, submitting questions, etc and there was no permanent solution. They say to reset the watch, to unpair and repair, delete all data from Samsung Health, etc. All which works for a day until the calorie count goes haywire again. Samsung has done NOTHING to fix this, NOTHING to acknowledge the problem. I have no choice but to return the product and NEVER buy Samsung again. 
7 Comments
Wearables
it could be the settings you have set on the health app.
0 Likes
Krista2422
Active Level 1
Wearables
I've tried everything. I checked settings on the watch, on my phone, and on the app. I used a Gear Fit 2 in the past and an Apple Watch when I used iPhones and never had this experience.
Wearables
yup i think you mess up with the units... i think but im not sure
0 Likes
Krista2422
Active Level 1
Wearables
I changed all the units to what I use. I've exhausted all options. This watch is junk.
0 Likes
Wearables
if you really don't like it, i am very willing to accept it, if you will give it to me for free.. hehe peace..
0 Likes
Krista2422
Active Level 1
Wearables
hahaha. Nice try lol. I'm sending it back to the company. It's only a few weeks old. :)
0 Likes
nickismyname
Active Level 1
Wearables
mine is the opposite... 1/4 of calories burned are reported...
0 Likes