Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch is garbage!!!!

(Topic created on: 08-27-2019 03:06 PM)
Noxknight
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
So I bought the Samsung Galaxy Watch a while back and 3 of the core apps will not update and are broken. I as well as many others have complained in the Galaxy app store... it's been months and Samsung has neither addressed or fixed the issues at all. At this point I just want to send the broken device back and recoup what money I can I am extremely disappointed and unsatisfied that this is even allowed they should fix the issue or recall the devices that can't be fixed.
13 Comments
Fatwa
Active Level 9
Wearables
I'm still working with the frontier, and no issues. What core apps are not working correctly?
0 Likes
KidAKidB
Active Level 3
Wearables
Which apps? Mine is working as expected
0 Likes
Joce1
Expert Level 1
Wearables
Mine too Frontier work perfectly
0 Likes
xASHx
Active Level 5
Wearables
As a Frontier user, I haven't seen any problem during the past 2 years except the increased battery consumption after the latest update. In terms of stability and smart features, although it's not perfect, no critical issue has been found.
0 Likes
Wearables
im enjoying my galaxy watch.
0 Likes
Wearables
Just paired my watch to Note 10+, it works very well.
0 Likes
Wearables

Hello @Noxknight

this seems to be a one off as I pre ordered my Galaxy Watch the day it was available and I have been using it every day with not a single issue. As you can see from the above comments, no one else seems to be having any issues either, it could be due to you having a faulty version or something with the apps. Please let us know which apps and we can do our best to assist.

Not to mention...I LOVE my Galaxy watch, not a huge upgrade from the Gear S3 Frontier, but I still love it ❤️

0 Likes
rexer
Active Level 1
Wearables
take a scroll through the comments in the community before saying " this seems like a one off...".
many users have reported this problem that has been ongoing for months, Samsung has yet to patch or even acknowledge (to my knowledge) the issue.
very disappointed in Samsung.
RossB
Active Level 7
Wearables
i have problems updating health app and the voice recorder the music app i uninstalled the voice recorder and reinstalled it. It now works