Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Watch is garbage!!!!

(Topic created on: 08-27-2019 03:06 PM)
Noxknight
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
So I bought the Samsung Galaxy Watch a while back and 3 of the core apps will not update and are broken. I as well as many others have complained in the Galaxy app store... it's been months and Samsung has neither addressed or fixed the issues at all. At this point I just want to send the broken device back and recoup what money I can I am extremely disappointed and unsatisfied that this is even allowed they should fix the issue or recall the devices that can't be fixed.
13 Comments
rexer
Active Level 1
Wearables
nope, it's been happening on mine as well. started 1st with just the health app needing an update (that would never install and always shows as needed). A few other apps have started to do the same. The store shows in the comments that many are experiencing this problem, for while on the Galaxy watch.
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
its starting to really tick me off too. I have wrote and complained many many times. NONE of the "samsung experts" have any idea when they will have this fixed. it's been like 3 or more months now amd it's absolutely BS!! I want an update right away THAT WORKS, a refund, or a galaxy watch that isn't 1 of the 2 galaxy watch models that cant update Samsung's own apps on their own darn devices. total BS! funny I bash apple products all the time. but ya know atleast their devices work. my gf has new apple watch and hasnt had a problem and is getting constant updates. galaxy watch is garbage.
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
its ONLY samsung apps that dont finish updating on the galaxy watch. and its specific to 2 galaxy watch model numbers. I'm very very very frustrated and disappointed.... might switch to apple, dare I say it. their watches are light years ahead of Samsung's. my gf has the new apple watch and it's amazing. and I despises apple products.
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
Same issue here and it's **bleep** me off too! R805W is my Galaxy Watch lte model and still hasn't been updated. Other countries have updated the watch but Samsung Canada still hasn't pushed an update and its getting absolutely **bleep** ridiculous!
0 Likes