Original topic:

Samsung Gear S3 sensors.

(Topic created on: 11-24-2018 07:27 PM)
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi,

About seven months ago, my granny purchased a Gear S3 smart watch from Canada and brought it to India for me. Everything, literally everything was in its place and I was really appreciating the watch until, Tizen 3.0.0.2 update came to the watch and ruined every capability of the watch leaving it nothing more than a paper weight!

All the sensors in the watch like : Heart Rate, Wrist wakeup gesture, Altimeter, Barometer, accelerometer and all other sensors, simply stopped working. Now because it was bought by my granny and since I neither have an invoice or any other proof of purchase, nor the name of the store from where It was bought, I am helpless and cannot cover under warranty. This problem is existing from last 3-4 months

Anyways, I am amazed that on this forum I cannot see any discussion regarding this whereas in the US forum, almost a hundred and sixty people have complained about the same. If there is anyone having same problem and have or have not found the solution to it, please reply to this post. Lets make it clear to Samsung that the watch costs too much for such kind of problems!
0 Likes
3 Comments
RichMan1
Active Level 10
Wearables
If it's really a bug, it'll be fixed soon. And Samsung US forum is known to almost everybody, where this forum is seldom known. That's why almost all existent and nonexistent issues can be found on the US forum.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hey @Shoot267, please submit an error report through Samsung Members.
-Jenna
0 Likes
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Hi can I send error report to Canada Samsung members as I am already logged into my phone with Indian Samsung members. If I can send it in Indian region, I have done that multiple times and have not received anything out of it.
0 Likes