Original topic:

Samsung watch SW-R805W

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 07:06 AM)
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Options
Wearables
Do you guys know when the next firmware update is coming ? 
I have the watch SM-R805W 
one UI  1.5
Tizen 4.0.0.7
R805WVLU1BSL3

I saw somewhere that there is an updated coming  not to long after the Samsung health update, I have the Samsung health update 2 or 3 weeks ago. 
0 Likes
6 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
There is no update coming for your watch. Don't believe everything you read online about updates, as those are 99.9999% clickbait articles (such as the crappy speculation by Sammobile today).
0 Likes
enrai05
Active Level 4
Wearables
I updated my Galaxy Wearable app last night. Maybe that's what Jackmay referred to?
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Between an update to an app and a firmware update, there's a significant difference. Plus this user clearly listed the firmware of his LTE watch, not the version number of the Wearable app
0 Likes
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
no I'm taking about the firmware for the watch
0 Likes
Wdrivera
Beginner Level 2
Wearables

hi, be careful with the health app update. It took my samsunng watch out of work. Is not reading hearth rate monitor and stop to send steps info to the app. I have being trying to get a ticket open for 3 months and at the end they told me repairing it was going to cost me 175 dollars as the watch was international. So the international watches do not have the same year warranty as the national ones. SURPRISE, SURPRISE.......are most of this watches and phones built outside USA. Explain that to me as I do not see the reason.

0 Likes
Jackmay
Active Level 4
Wearables
I finally found that note in the Samsung health app. it is in French. my question is when are we going to get that firmware update for the Samsung watch ? " Avis de cessation de service – SERVICES DE GESTION DU POIDS ET DE SUIVI DE LA CAFÉINE

Dans les nouvelles versions de Samsung Health (y compris la version 6.11 de Samsung Health Mobile et la version 4.10 de Samsung Health Galaxy Watch), la gestion du poids et le suivi de la caféine et des calories ne seront plus disponibles. Les cadrans de montres ne pourront plus afficher ces données.

Les utilisateurs Galaxy Watch ou Galaxy Fit continuant à utiliser les gadgets logiciels Caféine, Gestion du poids et Calories dans d’anciennes versions ne seront plus capables de consulter le contenu lié à ceux-ci s’ils téléchargent la version 6.11 de Samsung Health Mobile. Les données connexes stockées dans Galaxy Watch ou Galaxy Fit ne le seront que temporairement et seront supprimées après un certain temps.

※ Vous pouvez connaître la version de votre application mobile Samsung Health en consultant les paramètres de Samsung Health > À propos de Samsung Health dans Samsung Health, et la version Galaxy Watch dans Applications > Gérer les applications > Samsung Health dans Galaxy Wearable sur votre téléphone.

Les versions à jour seront disponibles à partir de juillet 2020 : la version 6.11 de Samsung Health Mobile à partir du Galaxy Store ou du Google Play Store et la version 4.10 de Samsung Health Galaxy Watch à partir du Galaxy Store.

Le calendrier de mise à jour peut varier selon le magasin d’applications, le pays, la région, le fournisseur de services mobiles, le modèle d’appareil et d’autres facteurs.

Merci. "

0 Likes