Original topic:

Samsung watch

(Topic created on: 10-25-2018 12:51 AM)
tharper
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
I have the new 42 mm and it's not counting steps anymore.  I have had the watch 20 days 🙁
0 Likes
3 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hey @tharper, please take your device in to a Samsung Service Center so that they can physically inspect your device!
-Jenna
0 Likes
BetinSams
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
my recommendation is that you return the watch. I pre-ordered mine and got it early this month. I took it to a service centre a samsung costumer support guy recommended, they told me they couldn't look at it. I talked to Samsung again, and they asked me to ship it to Ontario (I live in Saskatchewan). They returned it to me a week later and nothing had been fixed. After three days with no improvements, I called Samsung again and they told me I couldn't return any longer, because I had been over the 15 days return policy. They had it for most of the time while they were "fixing it". They told me they could service it again, so it's been a month, and I've only had my watch for 7 or 8 days, and it still doesn't work. Return it, and wait a few months until they figure out these issues. Look at the forums in the US and the UK, hundreds of people complaining. I'm a big Samsung fan since the Galaxy S4, but they have disappointed me big time with this experience.
0 Likes
Vee7
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
Mine has never counted steps since I got it. contacted Samsung after the first couple weeks and they told me to take it for servicing. The local service centre sent it away. I got it back 2 weeks later... nothing changed. I contacted Samsung again and they told me to return it to the retailer. Guess what... it was too late so I sent it for service again. It was gone for another 10 days... still didn't count steps. I sent it away for servicing again a week ago and am still waiting to get it back. In the 10 weeks i've owned it it's been gone for over a month for service and nothing fixed yet! First Samsung device I've had to have serviced... I'm not impressed!
0 Likes