Original topic:

[Suggestion] Heart rate alert

(Topic created on: 06-11-2019 07:43 AM)
Tallman
Options
Wearables
Hi Samsung,

Can we have a function that warn or alert user when the heart rate go higher than a certain bpm? For instance, if I set my heart rate normally should not higher than 120, then if I am sitting and not doing exercise, but my heart rate suddenly higher than 120 (let say 135 bpm), then my watch will give me alert.

Is this possible? Thanks in advance.
5 Comments
sully
Active Level 7
Wearables
Oh that would be a cool feature. I know the apple watch has something automatic like that.
Options
Wearables

Hey @Tallman,

Great idea, I think this would absolutely be possible to implement! I'll pass it on to the R&D team, thanks for your suggestion 😊

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Wearables
Thanks Sabrina, actually my idea was coming from my Mom. She had couple times her heart rate was suddenly jump up to about 180 per minute and she doesn't feel anything. If we could have the alert or warning feature, we know We need to see Dr. or we can keep an eye on Seniors at home.
Options
Wearables

Hey @Tallman,

I agree, we should absolutely take advantage of wearable technology to track health issues! If Apple can do it then so can we 😉

Cheers,

Sabrina

0 Likes
Ladyrae74
Beginner Level 4
Wearables
have a heart tracker app on my phone that uses the camera & a watch heart check but it's not a blue tooth so I cant connect to the device. which apps eg: samsung health (they have their own in app purchase for heart monitor) google fit need blue tooth device or iOS device or apple. I'd like a all in 1 app on my galaxy A5 2017
0 Likes