Original topic:

Suspicious message about #NewYearNewYou

(Topic created on: 02-13-2019 03:40 PM)
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Options
Wearables
So I just received a very suspicious message from a very suspicious person for very suspicious reasons.

This message is suspiciously titled New Year New You - Samsung Members. Because only a limited amount of people know I am a Samsung Member, and even less know of my contest entry. 

The message goes on and calls me by my nickname/handle. I think someone is watching me...

Alright I lost inspiration momentarily. It's all to tell you that the NewYearNewYou contest is over and they chose the winners. The e-mail is 100% safe to open and the PDF is also safe.

So if you received the e-mail, file the form ASAP and send it back to Sabrina from Samsung to make sure you don't get disqualified for being too lazy to bother answering.

Do comment if you won!

Not to create false hope, but do check your spam folder just in case. Can't hurt...
0 Likes
18 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
WARNING: You cannot win if you have poor mathematical skills. "Poor" as in you did not complete your PhD yet. It was tough but I think I got the right answer. My calculations resulted in "Stack ERROR" in my calculator. Sounds crazy enough to be right
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hey @CHMultimedia,

Confirmed that the emails are from me, nothing to worry about! 😊 Thanks for posting this PSA though.

I've also posted a notice if anyone is curious about the other finalists.

Cheers,
Sabrina
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Ah ok! Sorry I didn't see the notice since they don't show up when the system language is set to French
0 Likes
patquinn
Active Level 3
Wearables
Congrats!
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
How dare you congratulate me?
0 Likes
theonecid
Expert Level 2
Wearables
loll dude stop freaking out wtf ahaha
0 Likes
Bing
Active Level 10
Wearables
finalist have been announced in notice as well! hope u guys get s10 😎😎
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
The prize is a brand new Galaxy Watch! Which fits much better in the NewYearNewYou context than a new, yet unannounced phone.

It could have been the rumored Galaxy Sport R500 wearable model, that is supposed to be a cheaper version of the Galaxy Watch. But I am very happy to get this smartwatch!
Bing
Active Level 10
Wearables
that's a really nice prize! I love my gear sports so I'm sure you'll love ur galaxy watch even more