Original topic:

Watch Active 2 LTE - not getting any updates.

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 07:41 PM)
GaganCheema
Active Level 2
Options
Wearables
I got watch active 2 LTE three months ago. I haven't got any software update till now. BTW i am not using LTE service, so is this the reason i am not getting updates?
0 Likes
8 Comments
Olicath
Active Level 3
Wearables
I am exactly in the same situation as you, except I bought it last January, model number is SM-R825F and I am stuck with Tizen 4.0.0.7. I am thinking to change region but I am not sure if it is the right thing to do
0 Likes
GaganCheema
Active Level 2
Wearables
I have same model # as well. I read somewhere that you need to activate LTE in order to get updates. Can some MODERATOR or SAMSUNG OFFICIAL confirm this thing. If that is the case i guess I'll sold the watch.
0 Likes
Olicath
Active Level 3
Wearables
I am with Koodo in Quebec and they don't even offer the service and honestly I don't need it as it works great in Bluetooth
0 Likes
GaganCheema
Active Level 2
Wearables
I am with Sasktel in Saskatchewan and they don't offer as well but i need updates on the watch that i paid for.
0 Likes
Olicath
Active Level 3
Wearables
Exactly!
0 Likes
Olicath
Active Level 3
Wearables
Above the fact that we don't get any update, I bought the watch because Samsung was advertising ECG ..... 🥺
0 Likes
samuel462
Active Level 4
Wearables
I have the active 2 BT and got the tizen 5 update last month
0 Likes
GaganCheema
Active Level 2
Wearables
Why no one from Samsung is confirming this? Do we need LTE service in order to update watch?
0 Likes