Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

active 2 issues

(Topic created on: 10-02-2020 05:43 AM)
SkyKen
Active Level 1
Options
Wearables
Hello 👋 I just bought a new active 2 44 mm I exchanged it from my last one which was a 40mm and for some reason my sleep if no longer being tracked my watch keeps telling me "your sleep can be tracked....etc" but no results are shown nothing can someone help me? Is anyone else going through this?
0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Wearables
Wondering under your Samsung Health ‐> Sleep -> 3 dots on top right -> accessories

Do you see your new watch registered?

View solution in context

Solution
Wearables
Looks good. As I know the sleep record funtion is automactic. Can you try reset your watch and try pair again? I upgrade my watch from GW1 to GW3, I do not need to do any settings to record my sleep data. Is auto.

View solution in context

Solution
keagan
Options
Wearables

Thanks Tallman. Hi SkyKen, I suggest you reset the watch as suggested by @Tallman and check if the issue got resolved.

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Comments
Solution
Wearables
Wondering under your Samsung Health ‐> Sleep -> 3 dots on top right -> accessories

Do you see your new watch registered?
SkyKen
Active Level 1
Wearables
0 Likes
Solution
Wearables
Looks good. As I know the sleep record funtion is automactic. Can you try reset your watch and try pair again? I upgrade my watch from GW1 to GW3, I do not need to do any settings to record my sleep data. Is auto.
Solution
keagan
Options
Wearables

Thanks Tallman. Hi SkyKen, I suggest you reset the watch as suggested by @Tallman and check if the issue got resolved.

0 Likes
SkyKen
Active Level 1
Wearables
ok i will try this and see if tonight it will track if it doesn't I'll let you guys know thank you 👍☺️
SkyKen
Active Level 1
Wearables
it works thank you so much 😊
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi SkyKen, Glad that worked for you and the issue got resolved. You can accept the Tallman's comment as solution by clicking on 3 dots >> "Accept as Solution". By doing this, you are also helping others with the same issue.

0 Likes