Original topic:

floors

(Topic created on: 11-25-2018 06:48 PM)
Pegasus1
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Liking my new Galaxy smartwatch but ran into a problem today. I hiked up 2800 feet and the execise app said I had done 7 floors! I had hoped for a well done. Any thoughts from anyone? Think I'll turn floors off as clearly idiotic.
6 Comments
Wearables
You may want to edit the Title of your Post - I was expecting to see something about a Samsung vacuum cleaner lol - But you're right about Samsung Health seems to have issues deciphering altitude vs steps - Unless each floor was about 400' 🐧
0 Likes
Wearables
@Pegasus, my Gear S3 hasn't counted floors properly since the May update I got on the my watch, took my watch to Service Center as suggested my Mod on here, they replaced the motherboard in the watch and floors are still not counted properly, before the May update, my watch counted 5 floors daily which is about right, after the update, the most it will count is 2 floors or it won't count any at all, I've given up trying to resolve this issue on my watch. I love Samsung products, but don't think I'll be getting another Samsung watch.
0 Likes
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hey @Pegasus and @Cprice, I will be sure to forward on this issue.
-Jenna
Anonymous
Not applicable
Wearables
I have the same issue with my gear fit 2 pro! everyday it says I walk 10 floors when I have not even climbed one!
kbiss
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have the same issue on my Samsung Galaxy Watch and Samsung S9 phone. Neither tracks my floors. I do 5 flights to my office 3 times a day and I'm lucky if it counts 1.
findmymobile
Active Level 5
Wearables
Gallery Kids Gallery:
0 Likes