Original topic:

galaxy watch 46mm LTE still cant uodate APPS **bleep**!?!?!?!

(Topic created on: 01-09-2020 06:53 AM)
doobydude
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
This is beyond ridiculous now. I'm using a watch that is unable to use the newest updates of ANY of the apps for it. This is beyond infuriating to buy a product that doesnt work properly. Calling the better business bureau after typing this. Beyond fed up with the lack of information. 
6 Comments
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
I contacted the better business bureau aswell now. fee up with my watch not working as intended
0 Likes
Wearables
i have seen this post so many times, it makes me wonder what apps in the watch that is not updated? please site an example, coz i've been using my galaxy watch and it is working perfectly..
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
That appears to be an issue afflicting LTE models only since OneUI 1.2
Wearables
oh i see. thanks Ch..
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
its 2 model numbers the SM-R805W model and one other. and samsung only ever says it will be fixed in the next update. and has been not working properly since date of purchase about 9 months ago. samsung health or any app that's on the watch even the ones that came preinstalled when I bought it don't uodate. have tried every step the moderators mentioned and nothing ever fixes it.
Drskqc
Active Level 5
Wearables

samsung

i dont know but someone hurt me because i am better than them and speak francais very good but english not very. and because they are losers haters jealous. help haters everywhere

0 Likes