Original topic:

galaxy watch lte

(Topic created on: 01-14-2020 09:31 PM)
jsnook
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Still nothing for the software update for the galaxy watch lte. New year , same problems and no sign of a fix. 
If you ask Samsung support you'll get the same brush off each time with no help. Told to restart,  reset , delete and reinstall apps. After that dont work they tell me each time that there's in update coming out . Been told that for 8+ months now. No idea what to do. Would love to have this fixed. 
17 Comments
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
BloodWolfe I can assure you that LavendersChampions isn't a nobody. Trust me (even though he shouldn't have used the f-word and you shouldn't have used the d-word either)

You're both annoyed at this situation, so just stay calm. Plus fighting ain't gonna make the update appear. Otherwise some people here would have started a civil war by now.
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
@CHMultimedia ya maybe d-bag was a but much but you see the way he's going on so really he is acting like one so I just called him out on it. I'm annoyed at idiots like him and who is he if he's not a nobody because only nobodies wanting to feel big make those kinds of stupid comments.

Anyway, @CHMultimedia thanks for stepping in, you're right, I'm annoyed at the situation and more so with that guy and I'm done with this topic. I've said the last I'm gonna say here as Lavanders isn't worth my time or effort so I'm done with this particular topic and him.
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
@LavanderaChampion, you know what, you're right. I re-read my first reply and I must have had a bad day as I didn't recall that first part of my message and being frustrated at Samsung with this going o 8 months and no fix has me very irritated.

I apologize for throwing the first insult as I shouldn't have so I will take responsibility for that and sincerely apologize.

I just see it so often when problems are just brushed aside as nothing and it saw you as a troll from the start and I shouldn't have.

Anyway, I saw the refresh after my last message so saw what you said and went to read and had to send this. I'm done with this topic as it does irritate me so many of us have been waiting so long for a fix and my worry is we'll hit 1 year later still without a fix.

I won't be posting back after this message in this particular topic and hope you accept my apology.
Wearables
@BloodWolfe We are both in error. I didn't have to say "Wait for the fuc-king update" ... So we both share some responsibility, you're not the only one responsible... But I agree we close the subject here
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
I made a better business bureau claim this morning.
jsnook
Active Level 3
Wearables
I'll help any way I can.
Wearables
Odin is for all Samsung Galaxy Phones... So, I never use it for my Galaxy Watch and I never recommend you to do it

If you want to use it, it's at your proper risk

but it's needed an a special motherboard to connect it to your computer
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
lavender is there a way we can side load the update? pr a way we can atleast install updated versions of the apps? I read something about a program called Odin. but think its for mobile Samsung phones
0 Likes