Original topic:

galaxy watch lte

(Topic created on: 01-08-2020 02:53 AM)
jsnook
Active Level 3
Options
Wearables
Still nothing for the software update for the galaxy watch lte. New year , same problems and no sign of a fix. 
If you ask Samsung support you'll get the same brush off each time with no help. Told to restart,  reset , delete and reinstall apps. After that dont work they tell me each time that there's in update coming out . Been told that for 8+ months now. No idea what to do. Would love to have this fixed. 
17 Comments
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
same, and I even reopened my BBB complaint and got the same response as the first time that its waiting carrier update blah blah blah. Basically they blame the carriers. samsung canada has never once taken responsibility for anything. I reach out to a law firm regarding possible class action against Samsung Canada because 8 months and counting is unacceptable.
jsnook
Active Level 3
Wearables
shouldn't have to wait 8+ months
Wearables
Yes you need to wait...

sorry but, Samsung have many devices to update... so stop asking for update, when they will be the Galaxy Watch turn, they will starting the development of One UI 2
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables

LavendersChampion, you need to stop being a fanboy. 8+ months to fix an issue they broke is unacceptable and they've updated the non-lte I think twice in this timeframe and never even suffered these issues so why the lte can't even get a fix for this after 8 months is inexcusable and if you don't agree or understand this then you're clearly just trolling.

Companies need to be held accountable otherwise they take advantage of customers/consumers. Just because you don't have this watch and don't care about this issue doesn't mean it's a non-issue. 8 months of waiting is more than patience enough! This has gotten unacceptable and Samsung Canada needs to stop dicking us around!

doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
indont care a out the one UI update. I want an update to fix not being able to update my apps for about 8 months now. you expect us to wait until they release a 3rd new samsung smartwatch? get a grip on your power trip
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
It's not the same watch as yours LavandersChampions. The R805W and R815W are stuck on ASD6 since May and appear to have this bug ever since.
Wearables
What ? With the R800 we are in DSL1
0 Likes
Wearables
Just please wait, Samsung working on it
0 Likes
CHMultimedia
Expert Level 5
Wearables
Yeah but they didn't get a single update since the bugged OneUI 1.2 release. That version is also older than the R800 (CSE1), and we also got a later update too (CSG4).