Highlighted
Beginner Level 3

Can you share the context of the complain so I can file one as well? Thank you 

Highlighted
Active Level 6
So I went and bought another galaxy watch (am going to return it tomorrow) to test because these idiots at Samsung Canada keep telling me to reset the watch and/or take it to a service location because they refuse to acknowledge the issue is due to their incompetence and laziness in not updating the firmware with a fix.

Well, new watch has the EXACT same problem as my watch and as everyone else here who has reported the same issue.

Samsung, you guys need to listen to us for a change and fix your product when you break it! As I said, I will be speaking to a lawyer in the near future about a class action lawsuit and I will record proof this is an issue on my watch as well as the new watch I bought today to test it out before I return it. You guys are absolutely ridiculous and this lack of support is unacceptable and will not be tolerated and get swept under the rug.
Highlighted
Active Level 7
Does it really matter? It will be fixed in the future with a software update. For now it doesn't really matter, maybe with the android 10 it will make it work in the future. It's just annoying on my part..
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
I'm up to 6 stuck apps now. Everything works at least but still... Every time I try to update bt disconnects and wifi/lte doesn't kick in. Status that way until I reconnect manually 😒
Highlighted
Beginner Level 2
Still a ongoing issue and ready to smash this POS everyday It tells me that apps are available to be updated
Highlighted
Active Level 2
still having the issue . LTE watch only
Highlighted
Active Level 2
I think there is some kind of discussion happening today at 4pm est. from what I saw from the lasts discussions, either they ignore the questions about the watch problem or they send an prewritten message to reset the watch. Let's see about today ;)
Highlighted
Beginner Level 3
2 days ago, the security pin screen returned to the very old look that was in the previous version