Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
Don't know why but my galaxy watch wont update those 3 apps

17 Comments
xASHx
Active Level 5
Wearables
It happened to me once and after restarting my watch, all went back to normal. Seems like some files were in use and couldn't be overwritten.
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
there are 2 models of tbr watch that Samsung is supposedly working on a firmware update on the watch. I talked to tech support and he said they are working on it right now
0 Likes
MAP
Active Level 7
Wearables
I power off my watch every night, it's been more than a month now, does not want to update
Nicklnq
Active Level 5
Wearables
have you tried to uninstall and reinstall them? can be a solution.
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
Those apps can't be uninstalled from the watch.
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
It's a long known firmware issue Samsung Canada hasn't bothered to fix yet since the mid-May update to the watch.
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
it wont update any samsung app that's on the watch. piece of garbage
MAP
Active Level 7
Wearables
It's long overdue update... They should update it..
0 Likes
BloodWolfe
Active Level 7
Wearables
I've already filed a complaint last week with the Better Business Bureau against Samsung Canada and their lack of support and updates for this watch leaving it broken for almost 5 months now. I suggest everyone else with the same issues do the same.

I also asked for a refund under the desired resolution field. I'm getting beyond sick of Samsung Canada and their laziness and lack of support for devices. I regret buying my Note 10 now as well but after this, I'm done with Samsung, this is beyond ridiculous and unacceptable!

I'm even considering speaking to a lawyer about a class action against Samsung Canada for anyone who owns this watch to get involved. It's been updated and fixed in other countries yet Samsung Canada still sits on their a**es doing nothing about this issue. I basically have had a properly functioning watch for 3 weeks out of over 5 months of owning it, what a joke!