Jerry96
Active Level 2
For some reason, my gear s3 battery life drop from two days to 12 hours. I tries tried to reset it and no luck. Any help 
6 Comments
xASHx
Active Level 5
I have the exact same problem and I couldn't figure it out. Nothing changed and not even a single setting on the watch has been changed. But all of a sudden it started to leave me alone in the middle of the day due to high battery consumption.
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
Wondering if the battery needs to be replaced? Depends on how old it is - S3 was released at the end of 2016.... 🐧

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Gear-and-Gear-Fit/Samsung-Gear-S3-Battery-Issues/td-p/345705
Jerry96
Active Level 2
I know, i was thinking about it too. But just dont want to, it will break the water proof.
Shaggyskunk1
Expert Level 5
It shouldn't break the ip rating for moisture & dust if the battery is replaced by a Samsung Service Center - You can always inquire about it prior to having the battery changed - But the watch won't be much good if the battery is dead anyway 😉🐧
Highlighted
Jerry96
Active Level 2
That Sounds like a good idea. I afraid it will cost a lot. Since i own the watch since it release.
Joce1
Active Level 7
I bought the gear S3 Frontier 3 months ago and I have the same problem since the last up to date. I think that it's a Samsung problem. It's call: Obsolescence programmée. Many people have the same problem when you read on the net. Hope they Will find a solution . . . and fast