Original topic:

samsung accessory service

(Topic created on: 07-11-2020 07:17 PM)
doobydude
Active Level 7
Options
Wearables
I have the Samsung galaxy s20 ultra and the galaxy watch 46mm and lately I have been getting non-stop silent notifications from Samsung accessory service transferring data to somewhere. I'm assuming its to my watc but not entirely sure. Is there a way to find out where its sending the data and what is being sent??? It just started happening the last week. I've had the watch and phone for awhile now. 
10 Comments
Wearables
its just data syncing between phone and watch. for example notifications, steps, weather and any changes you contacts. there's a lot more not mentioned.
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
its ALWAYS showing up. it never used to do this. wonder if its the the new watch face I put on there but no longer use. AIO digital 1. had to download the app on my phone and the watch face on my watch.
Wearables
Have you try reboot your watch? Will different watch face cause the same problem?
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
I changed the watch face and it still does it. I'm truly at a loss as to whsts going on.
0 Likes
doobydude
Active Level 7
Wearables
this is what is never ending poppin up.
0 Likes
Wearables
I remembered I saw this messages too. But I recently updated my Wearable apps and no more recently. Maybe you can try uninstall and reinstall wearable app? But I am not sure will this able to resolve your issue. Just try it if you have done backup on your watch.
0 Likes
Wearables
Should give you some steps.

- Hold and press wearable app
- Uninstall
- Search Samsung wearable
- Install again
- Try download software update

Kinsley
Options
Wearables

Hi doobydude,

Please try to uninstall and reinstall the Galaxy Wearable app and check.

Follow the steps provided by  to uninstall and reinstall the app and update it to the latest version.

To back up data, launch the Galaxy Wearable app on your mobile device, Tap SETTINGS >> About watch >> Backup and restore >> Backup settings >> Tap the switch for the item to back up, and then tap BACK UP NOW.

To restore, launch Galaxy Wearable on your mobile device, tap SETTINGS >> About watch >> Back up and restore >> Restore, tick the data type you want to restore, and then tap RESTORE NOW. The latest backup data will be restored.

Samsung Accessory Service a service that provides a stable environment in which you can use a variety of features by connecting accessories to your mobile device.
This service is compatible with various connectivity environments, and it makes using accessories with your mobile device efficient and convenient via manager applications.
(e.g. Galaxy Wearable, Samsung Camera Manager Inst.)

0 Likes
LuckyH
Active Level 1
Wearables

Well, I did all uninstall, reinstall, and see the msg for some seconds, probably transferring data to watch.

The problem is...very funny!!

Like doobydude, I have a galaxy S20 Ultra and the galaxy watch 46.

Do yourselves a favor, and go to settings, apps, find Samsung accessory service and see....NOT Compatible with your device!!!

funny, right?

Luc

0 Likes