Original topic:

samsung galaxy buds

(Topic created on: 11-02-2019 07:29 PM)
Kaler
Active Level 5
Options
Wearables
I am not sure if it has only happened with me or somebody else too. I bought these new galaxy buds few months ago and I had already sent these for repair like 5 times and after few days or weeks the problem comes back. Sometimes its the volume balance and sometimes one of the buds doesn't connect to the device at all. So if you are trying to get these buds I'd suggest get from some other brand. These are expensive and aren't worth.
0 Likes
4 Comments
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Wearables
Oh wierd I've had them since they launched, I have no issues with them to require a repair. My only gripe is that during calls, it can detect background noise and the other caller cannot hear what I am saying. Other than that, I prefer them listening to music and watching videos than my Airpods.
0 Likes
Kaler
Active Level 5
Wearables
calling is fine with me, they even changed the whole set but still getting same problem with audio and connectivity
0 Likes
blitzteh
Active Level 6
Wearables
@Kaler I've noticed quite a few software updates for them though since I got them
0 Likes
BigJay16
Active Level 5
Wearables
Here's My 2 cents on Bluetooth issue with My S9. My factory plug in AKG's were stolen, and unfortunately I can't afford mid or upper range wireless anything, so I'm stuck with relatively cheap bluetooth stuff. This handset has never paired well with any brand yet, in defense of Samsung, there bottom end headphones I'm buying due to budget scenario beyond my control, I've gotten what I've paid for.
0 Likes