Original topic:

send error report for my watch.

(Topic created on: 12-11-2018 10:35 AM)
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Options
Wearables
Hi all,

I live in India. I have an Indian Samsung account. I don't know how did I create the account over here, but when I use same credentials, in my Samsung Members app, it logs into my Indian account where my username is not Shoot267. There is a lot of confusion.

One email address used for two different countries and two different usernames. All I need to do is send error report of watch through Samsung Members application( Canadian account). How do I do that? Because when I use same credentials in the application, it logs in to my Indian account.

I tried creating a new Samsung community account in canada but I cannot as I don't live in canada. I cannot put zip code.
0 Likes
3 Comments
Moderator_
Options
Wearables
Hey @shoot267, is your device and Indian device? If it is, this is why you are being logged onto Samsung Members India. You need a device with Canadian software to log on to Samsung Members Canada. Can you submit the error report through the Indian app? Or alternatively take the device in to a Service Store.
-Jenna
0 Likes
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
Yes, the mobile my watch is paired with is and Indian device. However, I am still being able to send error report. But it goes to Indian Samsung I guess. as they are like I need to get in tough with the country of purchase.
0 Likes
Shoot267
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
If I go to Indian Service centre, they would ask me to go to Canada and fix the watch issue over there indirectly. I don't have anyone over there who can help me out with the process. Please help me. I am helpless due to lack of international warranty. The solution to the error reports I get are useless. Finally they would ask me to get in touch with Samsung canada.
0 Likes