Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

wallpaper

(Topic created on: 07-17-2020 09:37 AM)
jamesy
Active Level 9
Options
Wearables
I tried looking for the flower wallpaper on the galaxy active 2 watch but its not available. Is there a way to get it? I found it on Google but it says its no longer available for my phone. 

0 Likes
13 Comments
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi jamesy,

As you said, It seems to be not available at this moment. However, Check out the available wallpapers for now by following the below instructions.

From the Galaxy Wearble app on your phone, tap the Discover tab. To open the Galaxy store, tap View more on the Recommended watch faces card. From here, you can browse for watch faces. 

0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
Thats very interesting because on the Samsung website its displayed on their active 2 watches.
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Hi jamesy, Did you try typing the URL given in the screenshot on your Samsung mobile while it is connected to your Samsung watch? Check if you can install it and if not, then please share the screenshot of the error message you are getting.

0 Likes
jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
this is what it says.
0 Likes
Solution
brownbatman
Active Level 7
Wearables
I have it working on my Galaxy Watch Active2. Are you sure you're not mistaken?
jamesy
Active Level 9
Wearables
I feel so stupid 😅😅 it was there but it was hidden. thanks!!
0 Likes
keagan
Options
Wearables

Thanks brownbatman.

Hi jamesy, Glad to know that you found it. Have a nice day.

0 Likes
D50
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
The stress and O2 saturation monitor apps are not currently available for the Active2 in Canada. Is there a good reason why not! I have been able to get the BP and ECG Apps working.
0 Likes