Original topic:

wireless ear buds recommendations?

(Topic created on: 01-25-2020 11:56 AM)
TBone
Expert Level 1
Options
Wearables
My wife and I are looking to buy wireless ear buds, I'm looking for recommendations and maybe how are the galaxy ear buds? Also do they stay in your ears while moving around and exercising?.
0 Likes
6 Comments
Cassidy
Expert Level 5
Wearables

Hi T-Bone, if fact, i would say it depend of your ears...mine are always falling because my ears don't have rook, snug and conque as well defined like in this picture so the wings of the earbuds can't be hold by nothing.
Sound quality are'nt the best but each wearable update make them better, so for me it's 4/5 for the sound and 2/5 for the design to keep them there

Rook @ where Earbuds gripYou need a good rook
No congue

For sound quality and the way they fit i prefer my JBL but for phone call Earbuds are better
Best sound quality

In fact, what is your purpose ? Are they for answering call, or only for listening music, movies or news ? For Sport, they will fall
0 Likes
seobro
Active Level 6
Wearables

I have the Galaxy Buds. They're great little things and fit very snugly in my ears for day-to-day use, although I wouldn't trust it to stay in my ears while exercising because they don't have a hook to latch my ears onto. Sound quality is slightly better than the AKG earbuds you find in the Galaxy phones, but the integration between the Galaxy and the Buds is probably the better thing between the two. As a student, it's great to be able to just pop open my case, tap the buds and start listening.

If you want something more sports-oriented, I'd recommend checking other brands like JBL or Jaybird. They've got more fitness oriented earbuds (in terms of fit). 

Bobenna
Beginner Level 2
Wearables
I have the Bose Sound Sport. They are fantastic. They come with 3 different sizes of rubber. I use the small and I go to the gym with them all the time and they stay snuggly in my ears. Also the sound quality in fantastic. ❤
mytech
Expert Level 3
Wearables
None! Your crazy enough! You don't need more stuff toying with you Brain lol
I'll stick to my weird /wired headset 🤪🙉
CynicalJerk84
Active Level 8
Wearables
agreed very good articles out there about emf fields and there long time exposure levels. even at low levels prolonged exposure equals not so brain good. do your research people.
0 Likes
mytech
Expert Level 3
Wearables
I really thought I'd get the tin hat on this 1 🙉
@Shaggyskunk1
I do try to plug in and avoid the wireless if possible though 🤷‍♂️
0 Likes