Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Broken Screen, Unable to power on

(Topic created on: 07-22-2021 02:37 PM)
Anya_Forger
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Hello, my brother also purchased samsung A51 last November. Accidentaly his phone fell off to the ground and his phone screen was broken last month. He can no longer use it due to broken screen and failed to power on. Does phone warranty still covered? Or he will now shoulder the expense?
4 Comments
Harri_s95
Active Level 10
Support
Hi Mykie12, Maybe you're brother galaxy device is still under warranty because you're brother bought it right last november? I just think. just correct me if am wrong hehehe.
Support
warranty covers only factory defects not accidental damages incurred by the user.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Great Samsung morning! Samsung Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
(i) Uninterrupted or error-free operation of a product;
(ii) Loss of data;
(iii) Any software programs and applications that may come pre-installed with the product;
(iv) Failure or damage resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, modification, unsuitable physical or operating environment, natural disasters, power surges, improper maintenance, or use not in accordance with product information guide;
(v) Damage caused by a non-authorized service provider or self-repair;
(vi) Failure of, or damage caused by, any third party products, including those that Lenovo may provide or integrate into the Lenovo product at your request;
(vii) Any technical or other support, such as assistance with “how-to” questions and those related to product set-up and installation;
(viii) Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
(ix) Any pre-existing defects in your product that occurred on or before the date of your purchase.

Hope to have helped you out. Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

Anya_Forger
Active Level 3
Support
Thanks for the response. For this instance, he will now shoulder the expense.