Original topic:

Can Bixby use 12 hour time format?

(Topic created on: 04-24-2022 06:39 AM)
Kristianxoxo
Beginner Level 5
Options
Support
Hi.
I used to UK English Bixby because I've set my phone primary language as such. But one time, I accidentally tapped on "marketing notifications" thentoggled it off quickly. To my surprise, it adds an advertisement before it preforms my quick commands and that annoyed me so I've decided to leave Bixby voice and used another Samsung account from my old phone. This time, the language of this Bixby is US English. But when I ask for the time, it answers in 24-hour format, unlike the UK English that answers in 12-hour format even if the clock is set to 24-hour format.

These was one instance that this new Bixby still included advertisement in its answer to my query. The "marketing notification" is off, and "personalisation" is off too. Its annoying I might end up factory reseting the phone and deleting my Samsung cloud accounts. Did I pay 80k for ads? I should have bought myself another cheaper android that's got lots of ads in its UI. I've cleared cache partition. 

Okay back to the topic. Can I make this US English Bixby say time in 12-hour format without changing it back to UK English or changing the time format of the phone?

Thank you. 

I like the phone and the look and feel of this still amazes me sometimes. I just don't want the ads. I ask a question, you tell me ad first? And the ad's not even relevant to this device, unavailable in my galaxy store and play store because it's for S22 Ultra with newer processor. He©k
0 Likes
0 Comments