cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Can buttons be replaced/ repaired? Power + volume buttons on S10 have fallen off

(Topic created on: 07-05-2022 10:24 PM)
vves
Active Level 1
Options
Support
My old S10 is still usable but the buttons have gone and the battery is needing replacement. Wondering if cost of repair is worth the trouble.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
vves
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks! Will do this.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Comments
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
If the buttons are gone:
For the power button, go to Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures, then turn on the following settings:
Lift to wake
Double tap to turn on screen
Double tap to turn off screen
For the volume buttons, just download One Hand Operation+. It controls volume buttons and other buttons. Did the Bixby button fall off?
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
You can live chat with Samsung for the replacement.
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi, vves!

I'm sorry this happened to you. I suggest you bring your device to an Authorized Samsung Service Center. Our Samsung techs are well equipped to help you with your issues. Here is the Samsung Service Locator so you would know the nearest service center in your area: https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/?msclkid=72d47e20cf8411ec8ac1394658c823b0

0 Likes
Jeremy10
Active Level 4
Support
You don't have to go in service center you can buy buttons in Lazada actually from my s8 and note9 I just purchased just select the right model for your device. You can insert it easily on your mobile phone. I hope it helps a lot.Screenshot_20220706-181136_Lazada.png
Solution
vves
Active Level 1
Support
Thanks! Will do this.
0 Likes