Can anyone help me how to fix
0 Likes
2 Comments
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello Mikemike06,

Mikemike06, thank you for contacting us to inquire about the causes of your Samsung Galaxy device's problem with not hearing the caller.

Recognize how frustrating it can be to be unable to hear what you're caller is saying right now. But don't worry, we are here to assist, provide quick fixes, and offer solutions to your device issues.

Follow these easy steps to troubleshoot and figure out what's causing your device's caller receiving issues.

A) First, ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.

Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download and Install > Follow On-screen notifications.

B) Restarting your device.

Press and hold the Power key and the Volume down key simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.

C) Maximize the Call volume

Ensure that the volume on your device has been set to the highest level during a voice call. You can also try tapping on the speaker to see if this improves the call volume.

During a voice call, press the volume button located on the left side of your device, and then tap on the drop down arrow to open the volume settings.

Tap and drag the Call volume bar to the end to maximize the Call volume settings.

D) Contact your service provider to check the network stability or if there have been any network interruptions in your area.

E) Check the microphone and receiver of your device.

Go to Samsung Member Get Helps  to do interactive checks for mic and speaker.

Playback the recording to see if you can hear yourself. If you can hear yourself, it is likely that there is an issue with the other end of the voice call or your service provider. If you cannot hear yourself in the voice recording, please proceed to the next step.  

Check to see if the microphone and receiver is blocked/dirty. If it is blocked or dirty, gently brush it off using a dry toothbrush or a brush. After you have cleaned your device, test your device again to see if there is sound.

https://www.samsung.com/my/support/mobile-devices/why-i-cant-hear-anything-when-making-calls/  

F) Boot your Samsung device into Safe Mode.

• Turn the device off by holding the Power button until the option to Power Off appears on the screen. Tap Power off
  • Press and Hold the Power and the Volume Down buttons at the same time, to turn the device on.
  • When you see the Samsung logo appear on the screen, you can let go of the Power button while the device boots up. Make sure to keep holding the Volume Down button.
  • You will now be able to see Safe Mode down the near the bottom left of the screen.

G) For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

H) Or Contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
84222111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

I) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.

0 Likes
Obviou_sly
Active Level 9
Support
Ask the caller to check his or her phone too. Or signal check