Did you mean: 

Original topic:

excessive memory usage

(Topic created on: 06-22-2021 03:03 PM)
kleyo
Beginner Level 2
Options
Support
is this really normal for one ui 3.1? i used to play music, record videos, and play games (toram online) without the game crashing. but since the android 11 update comes out, just logging in in my games immediately sends me out into the home screen. i tried all the possible ways to fix this since i recieved the update in this june but not a single method works. i hope they fix this in the next update since the one ui 3.1 is really good looking ngl.

2 Comments
kleyo
Beginner Level 2
Support
methods that i tried:
-factory data reset (i did this like 3 times already)
-clearing app cache
-clearing cache in recovery mode
-uninstalling webview update
-removing running apps
-clearing android ui cache

if july update still didn't fix the problem, i might have to resort to downgrading my android version to 10
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hey there! Welcome to Samsung Members Community! Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Earn the coolest badges and enjoy awesome perks from us by connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product. Should you need technical assistance, don't hesitate to reach us via our TOLL-FREE mobile number #GALAXY (#425299) or via our TOLL-FREE LANDLINE: PLDT Toll free : 1-800-10-726-7864 Globe Toll Free : 1-800-8-726-7864 Standard Landline : (02)8-422-2111 Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM).

As for your concern, is it about your device's RAM usage? If so, Samsung A01 does have 2GB RAM, and heavy usage may do affect such and drastically lower your RAM usage and also affect your gaming experience. You're network connection may also be one of the factors for the game LAGS. You may check your game settings and set them to its optimal use which fits your device's specifications. Thank you. Stay safe. 🙂

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes