Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Games + Music Player

(Topic created on: 07-18-2022 06:01 AM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
Why when I play games and music player(YouTube Music) my internet starts to slow down, and yes I'm far from my route---

--router the internet wifi bar becomes like 1-2😕my wifi always disconnected sometimes 

0 Likes
10 Comments
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
@SamTheRightCareGuy
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Support
Can you recap everything? Or say the problem? I don't understand.
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
My internet slows down once I play games and play music. Even I try using a VPN it does a little affecting but after the wifi disconnects the VPN doesn't look it it affects
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Support
Okay maybe go closer to the router. Or use a Wifi extender.
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Bruh (wifi repeater), I already bought one but once it arrived it was slow but the internet bar is full, I refunded it but
They didn't give me the cash

Everything I found on Shopee is bad rating the (wifi repeater & extenders)...
0 Likes
pham_hni
Expert Level 1
Support
Just an optional thing. But yeah... shopee... Not everything there is great (I don't do online shopping unlike most people do). I suggest TP-Link. It has the best Extenders ever (Idk but I never owned one).
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Try going near the router.
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Yeah the signal is nice but on the living room area I get an allergy to my dogs. So I'm in the store
0 Likes
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hi FloppaJJS,

A router in a home network can be used to share Internet access to all devices connected to it. In addition, home routers nowadays have built-in switches to add multi-port capabilities as well as built-in wireless access points for wireless connectivity.

If you have installed a new router, it is highly recommended that you contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP) for assistance in router configuration, network settings, and other connectivity issues/services your may require.

Hope this has helped you out! Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. Stay safe and have a nice day ahead!

0 Likes