Original topic:

How to make audio sound fuller in Samsung phones

(Topic created on: 09-22-2022 03:09 PM)
Christine_S22
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Hey everyone!

I came from iPhone and upgraded to a Samsung. I noticed that my iPhone 6 sound fuller than my s22. I have checked MANY comparison videos and most agree that iPhone just has slightly better speakers (S22 vs iPhone 13). I think I'll get used to it after a while. When I watch random videos in Facebook or Youtube it's not big deal because I am focused on the overall info on the screen BUT when I watch MVs or listen to music, S22 just feels...kinda a let down because my 8-yr old mono-speaker phone sounds better. I have tweaked the stock equalizer in the settings and set it to Rock because it's better than the normal and the rest. I alternate between Rock > Jazz > Pop. 

I know S22 has Dolby Atmos and technically sounds better but again, just a little disappointed haha.

So, any suggested apps or custom-setting in the equalizer to make the sound fuller? I would appreciate any comment at all!

11 Comments
Support
try playing around the settingsScreenshot_20220923-070605_Sound Assistant.jpg
Support
Hi there, i would agree with Butete. We all have our own preference on how the sounds blend. Try playing and mixing the settings until you get the right one for you🥰
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello Christine_S22,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on how your music experience is working with your Samsung Galaxy S22 device. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent sharing your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.

Thank you for your comments here.
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hi Christine_S22,

First off -- congrats on making the switch! We're happy to have you here.

Audio quality is very relative. There definitely will be differences on how the iPhone and Samsung speakers will sound as their speakers are tuned by different companies, with different approaches on how to tune the mids, lows, and highs.

However, if you truly want to elevate your listening experience #withGalaxy, we recommend using Galaxy Buds with Dolby Atmos on for a sound profile that's tuned to near-perfection. It's something you have to experience for yourself!

Christine_S22
Active Level 3
Support
Yes! It's definitely a BIG upgrade for me! Loving the phone so far minus the few things that I hope Samsung would improve (recording video and audio quality).
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Support
Welcome to Samsung members. Do you find the multiwindow helpful? I've posted some tips about them. You can find them on my page. You can also find some other multitasking tips on YouTube. I hope you will find your new device really useful in your daily activities.
Christine_S22
Active Level 3
Support
I havent touched that feature yet. I have so much to learn!
EllisKai
Active Level 9
Support
Hi,
I really like the iPhone speaker. Although there's a native EQ in sound assistant, I still don't think you can replicate it given the hardware that Samsung phones have.

*Please note that making any change in these will also affect the sound quality of your earbuds or other peripheral audio device. 20220923_223541_36307_1663943741.jpg20220923_223621_36308_1663943781.jpg20220923_223742_36309_1663943862.jpg20220923_224025_36310_1663944025.jpg
Christine_S22
Active Level 3
Support
Hey EllisKai! So thankful you commented this. I am not alone! Also, weird coz when i click the three dots hindi same ang lumalabas. Is that Sound Asst from Good Lock Labs?