Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Phone Case

(Topic created on: 06-08-2021 11:16 PM)
Charles52
Active Level 3
Options
Support
Question: Do you remove your phone case while charging your phone? Why?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hey there, Charles! Amazing afternoon! For me, I don't remove my phone case while charging. Besides the hassle, there's no other concern that arises from not removing the phone case while the phone is charging. As previously advised, to prevent device from excessively heating up during charging, avoid usage of device, ensure that wifi/mobile data is turned OFF, close all running applications if possible, use only original Samsung accessories such as charger and cable suitable for your device to maximize charging, and reduce charging time.

There you go. Hope these insight helps. 😊😊

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Stay safe out there. Have an awesome week ahead. 😃

View solution in context

3 Comments
Support
I don't remove it, it's a hassle for me.
Solution
TeamGalaxyRene
Options
Support

Hey there, Charles! Amazing afternoon! For me, I don't remove my phone case while charging. Besides the hassle, there's no other concern that arises from not removing the phone case while the phone is charging. As previously advised, to prevent device from excessively heating up during charging, avoid usage of device, ensure that wifi/mobile data is turned OFF, close all running applications if possible, use only original Samsung accessories such as charger and cable suitable for your device to maximize charging, and reduce charging time.

There you go. Hope these insight helps. 😊😊

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Stay safe out there. Have an awesome week ahead. 😃

Magnaguard
Active Level 9
Support
Only if I top up my battery with the device turned on. Otherwise, I keep it on. My case is a bit on the hefty side so I'm worried heat won't dissipate efficiently. But I always make it a point to charge it while it's turned off.
0 Likes