Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone Screen Cleaners

(Topic created on: 07-06-2022 01:12 AM)
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Options
Support
What I should use to clean my Samsung Galaxy A32 screen?

Check the picture 

Please note that 2 in 1 phone screen cleaners spray has scratched my screen a little bit.

List:
Microfiber Cloth
3 in 1 Screen Cleaner Kit
2 in 1 Phone screen cleaner Scratched my screen 

I usually clean my screen before with a tissue and wet tissue,

9 Comments
UrMySunflower
Active Level 2
Support
Have you ever heard about nano screen protection? 🤔

I prefer it than buying this stuffs online, cause its much more practical and convenient. It prevents you from scratching your phone plus more convenient than tempered glasses were dirt building-up over time on the edges of your screen. Also, nano screen protector is a liquid it will look like nothing compared to those bulky or thick tempered glasses.

Anyways, just suggesting. Cause you said you want to avoid scratching your screen, better off buy some screen protector in it, so that what ever cloth you use for cleaning it won't scratch your screen.
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Never heard of nano screen and I already applied an screen protector
0 Likes
UrMySunflower
Active Level 2
Support
Its quite good, as for my experience. Try to search about it if your interested for more information.
0 Likes
Support
microfiber for me
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
Same kinda.
0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
What if we put water to remove dirt on the screen..?
0 Likes
UrMySunflower
Active Level 2
Support
Better to use alcohol than water, it doesn't gave your phone residues after cleaning and it disinfect properly.
SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Wow, neat!  Thanks for sharing your cleaning methods here, JustinJeevanSaile! I'm sure everyone would find this really helpful. 😊

Could you also share with us the links of these items for easier access? Thank you so much!

0 Likes
FloppaJJS
Active Level 6
Support
⚠️Just to say that it may scratch your screen.? I think, Can you advise to add screen test for scratches in the diagnosis?⚠️

FlCheck out Original 4in1 Screen Facility Expert Lcd Screen Cleaning Kit For Laptop Camera Phone Screen Cleaner at 75% off! ₱149 only. Get it on Shopee now!
https://shopee.ph/product/372346902/12832972614?smtt=0.717724273-1657095176.9

Check out New 2 In 1 Phone Screen Cleaner Spray Portable Disinfectant Tablet Mobile PC Screen Cleaner Set for ₱79. Get it on Shopee now!
https://shopee.ph/product/505405869/12558130720?smtt=0.717724273-1657096458.9

⚠️ Please note that it may damage your screen. maybe not?⚠️

By the way. Ask Samsung to create an accessories that cleans our phone screen or devices
0 Likes