Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Please help me moisture DETECTED

(Topic created on: 10-04-2022 02:27 AM)
pam0806
Active Level 1
Options
Support
Nagmoisture Detected Po Phone Ko. Tapos Bigla Po Nasunog Charging Port Ko. So Sabi Ng Technician Charging Board Daw Po Ang Gagawin.. Nung Ginawa Nya Na Po Yung Charging Board. Same Day Po Nagmomoisture Detected Pa Din Po. Pero Nung Binalik Ko Sa Kanya.. Nagchcharge Naman Gamit Charger Nya.. Sabi Nya Nasira Daw Lahat Ng Charger Ko Po. (Mga Sampu Po Charger Dito Sa Bahay 5 Original Na Charger). Ngayon Po Hindi Nanaman Nagchcharge Phone Ko Wala Pa Isang Bwan Simula Nung Inayos Po. 1500 Po Nagastos Sa Pagawa. May Naaadvice Po Ba Kayo Or May Similar Na Nangyare Po Ba Dito

Update: Dinala Ko Sa Kanya Ulit. Hindi Nya Daw Alam What Yung Sira. Baka Daw Ic Na Daw?

Note:
Naclear Cache Ko Po Lahat Android System, Usb Setting Lahat..

Nitry Ko Na Din Po Charge While Opening The Phone

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Support
Did you go to an Authorized Samsung Center? They should always know the defect of your device. Have your phone checked at the nearest Service Center near you, or call the hotline #GALAXY to voice out your concerns.

https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/service-center/

View solution in context

11 Comments
Solution
Support
Did you go to an Authorized Samsung Center? They should always know the defect of your device. Have your phone checked at the nearest Service Center near you, or call the hotline #GALAXY to voice out your concerns.

SamsungRightCare
Community Manager
Options
Support

Hello pam0803,

We appreciate you contacting us to resolve your Samsung Galaxy device's moisture detection issue quickly.

After numerous unsuccessful attempts to restore your Samsung device, we truly comprehend what you are going through.

But don't worry, we are here to help, provide quick fixes and offer solutions to your device's problems.

The message "moisture detected" is actually a safety precaution to safeguard your Samsung Galaxy phone, not an error. When it detects moisture in the USB cable or charging port, the moisture detection sensor intelligently stops the charging of the device.

The basic steps for getting rid of the moisture on your Samsung Galaxy device are listed below.

A) First, ensure that your device is up-to-date with the latest Software updates.

Settings > About Phone > Software Updates > Download and Install > Follow On-screen notifications.

B) Moisture detected in USB Port. 

• Remove the cable immediately from your Samsung Galaxy device and make sure both cable and USB port is completely dry.
  • Gently shake your phone to remove moisture from the port. 
  • Wait for it to dry. You can speed up drying by pointing a fan or dryer (cool air only) toward the port.
  • Turn off the device: Power off your Samsung phone and plug the charging pin. Your device will start charging.

C) Turn-Off Fast Charging.

Go to Settings> Device care > Battery > Charging and disable Fast charging.

D) Use only genuine Samsung Charger, Cable & Adapter while charging.

E) Clear Cache Partition.

Step 1. Turn off your phone.
Step 2. Plug in the USB cable via PC or Type-C earphones (in case its USB-C to USB-C).
Step 3. Then press and hold Power and Volume up buttons.
Step 4. Release the power button. When the recovery screen shows up, release the volume up button.
Step 5. Navigate to and select Wipe cache partition (Volume up and down is for highlighting options and power is to select).
Step 6. Navigate to and select Yes.
Step 7. Press the power button to select Reboot system now.

F) For more assistance, you may contact us on our online Samsung support channels below.

https://samsung-livechat.sprinklr.com/seao/ph/index.html 

G) Or Contact our Samsung direct hotline numbers below.

#GALAXY or #425299 [Mobile Phones & Tablets]
Available 24/7

1-800-10-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, PLDT]
1-800-8-7267864 [All Product, Toll Free, Globe]
84222111 [All Product, Landline]
Daily (8:00 AM to 8:00 PM)

H) If the problem persists, immediately bring your device to nearest Samsung Authorized Service Center.

Hope this content is helpful and your problem gets solved.

Support
Oh my this is Panicky...
0 Likes
Support
Ano pong model ng phone niyo?
0 Likes
pam0806
Active Level 1
Support
A72 po pls help. Hindi din po gumana
0 Likes
Khaled75
Expert Level 5
Support
Bring it to a Samsung Service Center to have it checked.
poisson
Active Level 2
Support
I shot a video in a rain once, and after a couple of minutes, sammy phone brought up a 'moisture detected' alert and it would literally scream an alarm when plugged in by a charger and won't charge until the notification is gone.

Its normal to feel panicked at the moment, but you should stay calm. A band-aid solution that worked for me (and hopefully will work on yours) is to stick the phone in rice in a standing position, with the charging port facing below, and leave it for a couple of minutes. If this seems to be futile, I recommend the same suggestions as with others and take your phone to an authorized repair center. Best of luck, OP!
pam0806
Active Level 1
Support
Unfortunately, my phone wasnt wet to begin with.. it just started alerting like that. Then it exploded so i had to take it to the local techs in our area where they replaced the charging board. Still not working until now.. so they dont know what to do anymore..
0 Likes
poisson
Active Level 2
Support
Exploded?!? I am very sorry to hear that, OP. This is the first time I've known of a moisture detected issue without the phone getting or being wet... might br a short circuit inside the phone. By any chance, did you have the protect battery feature enabled?
0 Likes