Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Remove Watermark

(Topic created on: 04-05-2022 03:07 AM)
Irvin42
Active Level 4
Options
Support
Is there a way to remove the watermark from existing photos?

7 Comments
Ly_Sander
Active Level 4
Support
Sa settings ng camera po i-off nyo lang
0 Likes
Irvin42
Active Level 4
Support
Yes I already knew that, but how would you remove watermark from existing photos like the one above? I wonder if it's possible to remove that using the built-in editor of Samsung devices.
0 Likes
Ly_Sander
Active Level 4
Support
Parang di ata sya matatangal po hahah i object eraser nlng or kaya healing sa snapseed😆
0 Likes
Irvin42
Active Level 4
Support
That would be my last option unfortunately, but would love to see updates soon regarding this, as it is possible with other brands. Thanks btw!
0 Likes
Support
If you edited this with the built-in editor, you can easily delete it from the editor itself by editing it again. But if you tooo the photo with a sticker, then sadly you can't delete it easily, you need to manually erase it with an app or just crop the portion with the watermark.
0 Likes
Irvin42
Active Level 4
Support
There's a watermark setting on Galaxy A and M series but I think it is not available on S and Note series. From there you can enable/disable it, but what I was looking is that if I could remove it using the built-in editor, unfortunately not. Would love to see an option, as I could do it with other device(not Samsung).
0 Likes
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

You will need an image editor for that, Irvin42!

0 Likes