Support
OMG!! SAM? Palit na ba ito kay Bixbyyy?? 🤔 Hmm. Im excited to meet her!!!! ♥️♥️

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Support
There's still no official confirmation from Samsung if she's gonna replace bixby. Let's wait for Samsung to release a official announcement. Since she's been trending for the past few days there's a chance that Samsng might announce her soon. And her 3D version was created by a studio that partners up with a Marketing Company owned by Samsung so it's possible that Samsung will announce him sooner or later.

View solution in context

5 Comments
Solution
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Support
There's still no official confirmation from Samsung if she's gonna replace bixby. Let's wait for Samsung to release a official announcement. Since she's been trending for the past few days there's a chance that Samsng might announce her soon. And her 3D version was created by a studio that partners up with a Marketing Company owned by Samsung so it's possible that Samsung will announce him sooner or later.
Support
Ohh, i see. Thank you sa info. 😊♥️
Carlo18
Active Level 5
Support
Your welcome!😉
TeamGalaxyEvflor
Options
Support

Amazing day! Funny thing is I only noticed this added forum earlier this morning. As far as I know there is no official confirmation that she will replace Bixby, what if Sam is another virtual assistant apart from Bixby? Who knows? We need to wait until Samsung unveils this. Keep on posting here guys. Stay safe and have a great day! 

Support
That's better!!! Im excited. ♥️💙💙