cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A52 4g Free repair service without warranty and receipt.

(Topic created on: 07-12-2022 06:11 AM)
introgil
Beginner Level 4
Options
Support
Guys meron bang chance na maiparepair pa tong unit ko sa store na pinagbilhan ko for free? kahit walang warranty at resibo? Nawala ko kase. Under 1 year warranty pa naman to, October 2021 ko lang to nabili.
Hindi na kase nagchacharge, may moisture detected daw pero wala naman, hindi rin nabasa. Kahapon lang nangyare. Like meron bang naisave yung store ng copy nung resibo? Thank you po sa sasagot.

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
Support
via imei and serial, dalhin mo box para pakita mo.

If you find my comment as a solution to your question. Please click the triple dot and choose  "

✓ Accept as Solution"   as a sign. Thanks!
introgil
Beginner Level 4
Support
Ipapakita ko lang po sakanila yung imei, serial, at box? Sige po, thank you po sa pagsagot.
Support
or better pwede ka mag book using members app
0 Likes
Bixby20
Active Level 1
Support
You can ask cert po sa store na pinagbilhan mo.
TeamGalaxyDD
Options
Support

Hey introgil,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

A Samsung Service Center can help check the production fate of your phone to see if it is still under warranty. Please book an appointment to your nearest Samsung Service Center through Samsung Members!

Tap Get help > Appointments and history to book an appointment today. 

Once you do, let us know which service center you plan to visit (on a reply to this thread) so we can give them a heads-up regarding your issue.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Davey23
Active Level 3
Support
Hey @TeamGalaxyDD good day, I also got the same error message on my A52S 5G, I had to take it to the Service Center at Samsung Bacolod for a warranty fix after doing all the troubleshooting steps provided on your website. They told me to wait 30 days for them to fix a port. I was hoping if there is a way you can help me reach out to them. They did not provide any contact information for their center so that WE as customers can ask for some updates as to whats happening. Customer Service 1/10
0 Likes